Here in Perfect Paws, we offer you a variety of high quality anti bark collars available in Australia’s market. Now… we know that you are quite confused on choosing the best anti bark collar that is perfect for your dog.
The answer to this question depends on how well you know your dog.
Don’t worry! We are experts on bark control and have been in the industry for over 30 years. So we have a few tips for you to determine the ideal anti bark collar for your dog.
First, you have to know that there are 4 different types of anti bark collars and these are:
- Citronella Spray
The cool thing is... we have anti bark collars that can do more than just one method stated above. Isn’t that awesome?
Second, there are a few things that you need to consider on finding the excellent anti bark collar for your dog, these are:
- Your dog’s size
- Your dog’s age
- The environment where your dog mostly stays
- Your dog’s personality
- Your dog’s temperament
Learn more about the different types of Anti Bark Collars
Electric/Static Bark Collars are best for medium to large dogs who are real stubborn. We also offer Electric/Static Bark Collars that are waterproof and have rechargeable or replaceable batteries. Don’t worry! These bark collars are proven to be safe… and are designed with features that ensure your dog will not get zapped for the wrong reasons.
Most anti bark collars are actually designed with such features:
- Activation through vibration
- The stimulation/correction/distraction, to prevent your dog from barking excessively, is activated by the vibration through his vocal cords. This is ideal for dogs that bark and growl to people A LOT.
- Activation through sound and vibration
- The correction is delivered once the bark collar sensor detects your dog’s bark sound PLUS the vibration through his vocal cords. This is great if you have 2 or more dogs - another dog’s bark will not trigger the other dog’s correction.
- Activation through sound
- The distraction is activated once the bark collar sensor detects the sound of your dog’s bark. This is ideal for dogs that always howl or whine. However, it may get activated by other dogs’ bark - so we recommend this for solitary dogs.
Citronella Spray Bark Collars are best for tiny to medium sized dogs. We also recommed this type of collar to younger and senior dogs. This is also rated to match with dogs that have sensitive personalities - those easy startled but still responsive.
This type of collar also comes with the different and combined activation features: vibration, sound, and vibration and sound. We also have waterproof Citronella Spray Bark Collars that come with rechargeable and replaceable batteries.
Ultrasonic Bark Collars are best for tiny to medium sized dogs who are super sensitive but easy to train. An ultrasonic is a kind of sound that are inaudible to humans’ ears - this is perfect to distract your senior dogs as well. This type of bark collar comes with sound (bark) and vibration activation - through your dog’s vocal cords. This type of collar usually comes with replaceable, long-lasting batteries.
Vibration Bark Collars are best for tiny to large dogs. This is also perfect for your young and senior dogs who have sensitive temperaments. It comes with the sound and vibration activated sensor - your dog will only get vibrated (distracted from his barking) through the sound of his bark and the vibration of his vocal cords.
Think you NOW know which Anti Bark Collar is best for your dog?
Great! We know you do! Perfect Paws has the best anti bark collars in store for your unique dog. Check out our recommended collars (below).
Paw-ing on you,
My Pets Perfect Paws Team