Coronavirus (COVID-19) Perfect Paws Updates
Author: Perfect Paws Date Posted: 31 March 2020
Here at Perfect Paws, We support and serve fellow Australians in this time of need. We continue to employ Australians with families to feed and we still get our products from Australian manufacturers and suppliers.
And we know that our prouducts could be of help to you - we assure you that we will give you the best support and price we could offer.
We will continue to serve you as usual, while following strict hygene protocol and our support team are now home based.
Support Australian Businesses by buying form Aussie made products and not buy from overseas so that all your money will stay within Australia.
We made a New Facebook Group to have a community that all are welcome to inroduce and share their ideas about dog entertainment and training....join our group here.
Let us flatten the curve together by staying safe and following the correct protocols!
How do we support our team and customers during this time?
The first time we heard about the Virus from china, we already seperated our work stations on our office and follow hygene protocols and we do not allow our staffs to crossover work stations.
March 23, 2020 - We seperated the team more, some of our staffs are taking calls and doing administrative work at home already.
Up to now we continue to follow safe distancing and still
Can pets get the coronavirus (COVID-19) disease?
Limited evidences show that Pets can contract COVID 19 and no evidences says that they can pass it on to humans.
But just for precautionary measures, always follow propery hygene - wash hands, sanitize and use masks.
Check these links for updates and news:
What can I do to protect myself, my pet and prevent the spread of the virus?
Here are the recomendations rom World health organization:
- Sanitize and/or Wash Hands - Using soap and water wash thoroughly your hands Wash thoroughly your hands using anti bacterial soap and water.
- Maintain safe and social distancing - 1 meter (3feet) away from anyone who is sneezing or coughing (better yet distance your self from anyone and everyone)
- Avoid touching any parts of your face - you're hands touches many different surfaces and gets germs, viruses and bacterias everywher, if you touch any part of your face it could then enter your body.
- Follow proper respiratory hygene - cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneexing – throw the tissue away immediately and wash/sanitize your hands/flexed elbow.
- STAY AT HOME - this is the best and most important step to prevent or spread the virus.
- If you are feeling unwell:
- Avoid any contact with anyone including your pet
- Again, STAY AT HOME to avoid spreading what you have
Can I still get a bark collar, training collar or dog fence from you?
We know that our products are important than ever now as many pets will need to be trained and given freedom to still roam the property in this time. We will still continue to serve you as thoroughly as we can.
We are stocked with all the products that you might need from us.
If you are on home quarantine or practicing social distancing, please place a note on checkout under "Order Instruction" that you want to waive the signature on delivery and they can leave it.